Sxs-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sxs-Scape FTW!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creativity's full introduction!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Creativity
Admin
Admin
Creativity

Creativity's full introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Welcome to Creativity's extremely long, stupidly boring introduction! In the following introduction, you will learn about every kink and corner of my life.

Let's start out with, MY REAL LIFE

My name is Fred Johnson!

So, I'll start it off saying that I'm 16 years of age. I live in Michigan, USA. I am in the 10th grade. Well, almost 11th now. I play Varsity Hockey for my High School, and run cross-country to keep in shape for it.

My cousins own a big huge oil, propane, and gas company called Johnson's Propane and Johnson's Oil. He owns 9 gas stations on my town, and guess who has the job of mowing all the lawns?!?! ME! Yup, that's my job. I mow the lawns of my cousin's gas stations.

You would think it'd be easy to work with your cousins, but to be honest, it's a BITCH. He's harder on me than he is with anyone, and he pays me less... I don't really care about the money, since I'm just a 16 year old, but it really makes my brain boil when he yells at me for random shit. Ok, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be swearing like this. I just get fed up really really really easily with this subject. Another thing that makes me angry is that he never gives me a schedule, and just randomly calls my cell phone telling me to come to work. Last week (school week), I had to work every single day after school from the second school got out until 9:30 pm. I didn't even have time to do my homework, let alone get on the computer!

But, schools almost over, and I'll be working like a mad-man, still having my free time for Sxs-Scape.

Next, we'll go into, MY INTERNET LIFE

I'm obviously big into being on the internet, like all 16 year old geeks :L Yes, I said it. I'm practically a geek. The thing that holds me back from being a 100% geek is that I play hockey, so I still have a good reputation at school.

Ok, got off track there a bit. Back to the internet.

I started fiddling around with the internet back in 2003. I was playing on kongregate, beasting it up on those games. Then in 2004, I found runescape. My friend suggested it to me, showed me it at his house, and in my head, it looked like the biggest piece of crap game in my life. But, he convinced me to play it, and I ended up enjoying it.

I still have my first RS Acct XD It has Scythe, Bunny ears, Jester hats, and all that jazz. I haven't missed a holday since 2004! Very Happy

In 2006, I started getting into writing stories, and that turned into very good grammar, and a Triond Career in the future! I started out on Triond in 2007. (Triond is a site where you post articles and get money depending on how many views you have) I typed up and posted fictional stories, and didn't get far. I realized that Triond wasn't made for stories, it was made for non-fiction articles. I didn't like writing those, though I still tried it. I came up with a cool idea on January of 2008, which was making an account on Triond all about "Fun Facts!"

That's where my career started. Fun Facts turned into a huge success. Making me $1 per day. Which is HUGE on Triond. 1cent = 10 views. Anyway, I got really popular, and a few friends I met decided to team up with me! That's where my un-official company comes in. I call myself the Fun Facts CEO, and the other 3 friends are my Editers.

All 4 of us post 2 Fun Fact articles a day, therefore meaning that's 8 articles daily. Now, in 2010, we are making $4 per day, with total views of over 2million. Can you imagine that? Over 2million people have clicked on my articles.

My paypal has over $300 at the moment. I'm attempting to save it to $1000 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That's it for now. I'll add my runescape and rsps history later on.

~Creativity.
Back to top Go down
https://sxs-scape.forumotion.com
i z u drop

i z u drop

PostSubject: Re: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Uhm creativity,
Wow. My first word out my mouth.
I was like..hmm introduction, why not.!
I was gunna make one, but thne i opened yours and saw an ESSAY.
& Now i feel bad, if i make my little introduction,
Cause yours is like, your whole timeline life, haha.
Tbh, i didnt even reead it, cause im sorta busy.
but oh well,,, Ima make one...
Back to top Go down
http://sxs-scape.tk
Creativity
Admin
Admin
Creativity

PostSubject: Re: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Yea, I enjoy writing Razz

My hobby is making articles for Trion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:33 pm

This has no need for comments.

~ Locked
Back to top Go down
Creativity
Admin
Admin
Creativity

PostSubject: Re: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Uhh... this is my introduction... I want comments!
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Fine
Back to top Go down
Creativity
Admin
Admin
Creativity

PostSubject: Re: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Deleting the flame from my intro.
Back to top Go down
i z u drop

i z u drop

PostSubject: Re: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 pm

What did i make you do,
Abuse,?
Huh, Dont abuse.
Btw,
Not too spam..Kinda short post.
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Fuck it, kid, your a fucking retard.. get a life..
I quit. due to a certain mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
i z u drop

i z u drop

PostSubject: Re: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Im really sorry creativity, After you read this you may delete it, Sorry for spamming your intro.
But jaden as for you,
Goodbye, no one is holdin you back,.
You may quit, kinda what i wanted tbh.
Not our probb. [:
Back to top Go down
Creativity
Admin
Admin
Creativity

PostSubject: Re: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Iz, what's your msn?

Is it control_10@live.com?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creativity's full introduction!   Creativity's full introduction! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creativity's full introduction!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sxs-Scape :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: