Sxs-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sxs-Scape FTW!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To fix the excessive staff problem!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creativity
Admin
Admin
Creativity

To fix the excessive staff problem! Empty
PostSubject: To fix the excessive staff problem!   To fix the excessive staff problem! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:51 pm

I have a pretty good method of fixing the staff problem.

There needs to be a limit.

I usually go by this rule, or, if I'm REALLY in the mood to be cranky, I do a ratio of players:staff members. Usually meaning that there should be 1 staff per 15 players online.

When the server is at the beginning stages, and isn't so popular, I usually go by these rules, which I am suggesting to fix the problems.

1 owner

1 co-owner

2 admins

3 mods

Those are the staff amounts that I would like to be incorporated here at Sxs-Scape.

If there are to be people that whine and cry about being demoted, then they shouldn't be staff again. Real staff members WANT to help out the players, and don't care whether they're owner, or normal old player.

Thanks for reading,

~Creativity.
Back to top Go down
https://sxs-scape.forumotion.com
un goodlife

To fix the excessive staff problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To fix the excessive staff problem!   To fix the excessive staff problem! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 pm

I agree 100% percent staff shouldn't be getting mad because they lose there position they should be ready to earn to back.. by showing there real mod material.. i mean i haven't even played and i'm ready to put my all 100% into it!
Back to top Go down

To fix the excessive staff problem!
Page 1 of 1